All documented and ignored. The FIRST FAILED murder attempt put together by CA STATE Governor Jerry Brown Jr. and his Agents (F.B.I., CDCR, SAC/PLACER/EL DORADO COUNTY SHERIFF and the Tsi-Akim Maidu Corporation)

Now there is a page or to that goes to the beginning of this writ and I am sure it is buried in the hills so I will, to the best of my knowledge amend this failed murder attempt in Grizzly Flat!

This was the day that my husband and I had gone to report to the Federal Bureau of Investigation what the parole office and their associates had been doing to us, i.e., murder threats, brainwashing our 4-6 year old daughter in front of us, tampering with our vehicles/housing, having people stalk us wherever we went, not intervening in anything that Tait had told them, saying “There’s nothing I can do about it Tait (Weener) exclaimed. It’s ‘out of my hands’! Sorry!” So now it was the F.B.I.’s turn. We spoke to a Wesley Drone for almost an hour. He wanted to know if he could contact Tait’s Parole Officer, wiener at the time, and talk to him about what was going on. We complied with what Wesley said. Wesley advised us if someone was bothering us to just stay away from them and go to a different area. We took Wesley’s advice and did not inform anyone of our whereabouts for the first night back in El Dorado County. The following day Weener got a hold of Tait and gave him the “God bless America speech about how he did nothing wrong and  [we] were cool right?! I just laughed in the background and said oh no we are not! Tait spoke with Weener in private. After that conversation some of Tait’s ‘family members’ started calling out of the blue. Kay Ryberg, who [never] had a close relationship with either of us started acting weird with a tone in her voice she [never] used before. She started referring to herself as “Aunty Kay” (she is not even Tait’s Aunt). I was like WHAT! She NEVER called herself that before nor did she greet me with open arms. I felt uncomfortable whenever we were at their house in Nevada City. Where was all this coming from? Hmm. Weener, who was working with John De Roco, lo and behold a parole agent out of Placer County, Auburn, and called his ‘family’ members who were involved with the cops in ALL these ILLEGAL tactics bestowed ungratefully on my unsuspecting family.

We told NO ONE but Weener of Tait’s whereabouts. Every time Weener  answered his cell phone he was frustrated and pissed off. He told me to text him the coordinates. I did this and we went to our campsite in Grizzly Flat, in the National Forest. When we arrived to set up our tent I got an extremely uneasy feeling. I did not trust the F.B.I. was actually going to protect us. Tait assured me that they would because they helped him before when custodial officers at the Forni Road County Jail in Placerville attacked him, then put a battery on officer life case on Tait (which he beat). All I wanted to do was leave. My insides hurt and would not let it go. He told me to not worry so I tried not to . Our cat we had taken with us had ended up going for a walk and would not come back. It started to get dark so we retired for the night. I kept hearing noises outside our camp area. I was shooting out towards the noises with my pocket rocket. No one would answer so I thought it may be an animal.  I heard the van’s door open and told him someone was trying to get into the van. We went to check but found nothing. I believe that they were waiting for us to go to the van so they could find our tent.  When I went to lay down for the night I smelled something extremely odd. I jumped up from a laying down position and asked Tait what that smell was. He could not smell it. I stuck my head out of the tent and my upper lip started burning real bad. My chest was on fire and I could not breathe right. The bottom of the tent started making a noise like something was trying to get through. I got closer to it and felt some object trying to protrude through the bottom. I told him, “Something is going on here and I don’t like it one bit.” As I sat up my head started getting light and I started to black out. I realized we were being gassed and I yelled at him to cover his mouth and nose and to GET OUT OF THE TENT NOW!!!! We ran to the safety of the van and saw no one, heard nothing. I realized that I had left my purse in the tent. When we found our way back to the tent I heard a female’s voice and my cat meow. I could not find our flashlight. I was getting upset. I grabbed as much as I could because when I was sitting up in the tent my head started getting light again and I told Tait we had to leave or I was going to pass out.

[and now I this is the rest of what happened]


It was pitch black at night. We ran to our vehicle but did not get into it in fear they had tampered with the vehicle to kill us. On a visit to the mechanic sometime in May, we left the shop after the vehicle repair. Down the road we noticed that the power windows, door locks, windshield wipers, blinkers, and radio DID NOT WORK! WE IMMEDIATELY took it back to the mechanic, turned the vehicle off and asked who had worked on the vehicle. The mechanic introduced himself and we asked him what he did because now all of a sudden the windshield wipers, power doors/windows/locks, blinkers and radio DO NOT WORK. He checked under the hood and showed us that all he did was replace the belt and that had nothing to do with electrical. We said,’ then why is this stuff not working?’ he asked us to start the vehicle and show him. Everything now worked. We adamantly told him that they WERE NOT WORKING JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!! He stated that electrical is funny sometimes. We left and kept thinking about all the previous vandalisms/harassment/murder attempts/ stalking, etc. our conclusion was that they planted a kill switch in our vehicle so that in the death threat situation they were going to cut the switch and try to disable our escape. Infer orated we discussed what to do. Our decisions led us to decide to leave for THE SECOND TIME to seek employment. after our second visit to the FBI on 6-6-12, their laughing at our situation, asking about what drugs we were on( us demanding they do a blood draw on us, which they refused and we responded then don’t accuse us of it then) telling them what happened: they GASSED us out of our tent. We ran through the forest at night. Along pockets in the road the gas was there. Feeling the symptoms that were the same at the campsite we had to run through these pockets of gas covering our nose/mouth making it difficult to catch our breathes. In-between the pockets of gas we had to rest to catch our breath, but briefly because we heard people whooping and hollering (males & female) like they were celebrating what they just did. When we got to the bridge the gas there was so intense and a longer pocket to cross after continuous exhaustion. We reached a cross road and heard a vehicle engine revving through the mountain. We hid behind a vehicle. While it stopped at the intersection for a brief moment. Reversed erratically up the road. This we knew was them searching for us. All night that same engine was heard accelerating around up and down the roads. Stopping to let their spotters off at various destinations to kill us as we go by. Knowing this we stayed hidden. When daylight began this vehicles description was one of a white Toyota w/grey/blue stripe down side, camper shell. At night while praying to the universe to keep us alive through all this so we can take down these people, I noticed that there were satellites searching the area of our vehicle. I told my husband of this and he watched and confirmed they indeed were satellites looking for us. This was an assassination attempt (NOT THE FIRST ONE) on our lives to keep us QUIET! THIS INVOLVED HIGH RANKING GOVERNMENT PEOPLE. We did no know where to turn. Not knowing who our enemies were, we did know that a lot of them had government ties. We found someone to pay to take us to my parent’s house in El Dorado. There I explained to them the situation. That we needed to get to the FBI right away. They refused to help us, saying that we were running from a warrant (which we WERE NOT!!!) we left and a kind neighbor fed us and gave us a ride to the FBI about 10-15 minutes before closing. They [FBI] even refused a VETERAN service because it


Was 2 minutes before closing. We waited in the lobby restless and upset. We were called into the interrogation room. We told him everything. He cut us off. Laughed at us. Claimed we were on drugs, refused to order a blood draw, told us to leave and not to come back. And that cops don’t do stuff like that!!! Now we knew that they were involved. Unwilling to listen or help!!!! Numerous complaints to news media nationwide, the ca state Gov. Diane Feinstein, Obama, foreign countries ensued. Disappointed and sad at the realization the government was so rogue and corrupt. We did not know what to do. My husband and I decided to just keep moving around to safe spots and continue seeking employment. On 6-29-12 while camping on the river a group of six (5 males. 1 female) ensued a robbery/murder attempt. In fear for our lives we ran trough businesses, had to jump fences, run across hwy. 50 at night while it was busy, jump over brick walls, dodge bullets creating numerous injuries along the way. When healed enough but still in agony we had to keep moving. We reported this incident to the D.A. and sheriff. They only wanted information for themselves and not to implicate us in any wrong doings. We would not take their offer. Disappointed yet AGAIN we returned to the one stop on Franklin ave. to seek employment. We left in FRUSTRATION due to the virused computer system, they claim is just old, bull#$@%, which would not allow us freely to apply for jobs without every second a damn school application popping up!!!! We are already educated enough, both with GED and high school diploma, vocational/college certificates, etc. FRUSTRATION AT ITS PEEK we decided to retire for the day. Went to Carl’s jr. for a soda and to cool off for awhile. When bus was scheduled to arrive we waited at the bus stop. On the bus the bus driver started acting weird. Pulling over and non-stop looking out his window. I asked,’ is this a stop?’ he replied, ’no.’ while looking out his window. He continued on his course. Pulling over again I asked,’ is the bus breaking down or something?’ he replied,’ no.’ I looked out the window and witnessed shadows running towards the front of the bus outside from the back of the bus. They blocked the front and back door. The driver opened up both. Officers rushed in and asked if he had picked up a white man on Franklin. When the officer saw my husband he drew his gun with his finger on the trigger and yelled,’ put your hands up and don’t move!!!!!!!’ they cuffed us both and escorted us off the bus. Put into separate cars. Not given my Miranda rights. Asked by officer miller if I was on probation/parole. I replied, no. he asked to search my bag and I said, NO!! My husband does not have access to my bag. If he needs something out of it I get it for him. Miller comes back approximately 5 minutes later and asks again can we search your bag. Again I say, NO!!! He replies that the reason we are going to search your bag anyway is because your husband is on parole and we think you have a gun in there. I said,’ there is no gun. We never had a gun. And I DO NOT give you permission to search my bag.’ They searched it anyways while I glared at them through the back window. They laughed and shook their heads at the contents of my bag. They found my husbands wallet and yelled, ‘I thought your husband didn’t have access to your purse!!!??’ I yelled, ‘HE DOESN’T STUPID. I CARRY HIS STUFF FOR HIM!!’ another officer pulls out his native card and glares at me. I said,’ so what stupid!! HE DOESN’T GO INTO MY PURSE!!!’ they release me. I make sure nothing is stolen. Well officer Smith’s punk ass apparently dumped out our legal marijuana which


we both had a prescription for and said, ‘the name is Smith. 14505? Report that!’ I said, ‘I am. That was a punk illegal move you did.’ He said, ‘I don’t need your street lawyer bullshit. Where the fuck do you think you are? This isn’t placer/el Dorado County. This is fucking Sacramento.’ I said,’ whatever punk’ The fat officer with no name or badge number asked if my husband was my bitch. I said, ‘NO!!!! HE’S MY HUSBAND! GOD YOU’RE STUPID!!!!’ I was left to carry both husbands and my own bag with injuries stemming from 6-29 incident. NON-STOP HARASSING/STALKING/THWORTED MURDER ATTEMPTS ON OUR LIVES. NO INTERVENTION FROM LAW-ENFORCEMENT.



leave a reply and I will get back to you at the beep!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: