CRIMINAL COMPLAINT TO EDSO and THE WORLD!:
On 11-27-2012 at approximately 0910 hours at the El Dorado Hills Community Park we were confronted by Officers Cortez and K. Peebly. My husband and I were asked how we were and what we were doing, which was pretty obvious-barbequing our food. My husband and I were informed by Cortez that they received a call that there were tattooed people in the park and people were scared, ‘something that we should be used to’, was Cortez’s comment.
While my husband was being searched by Cortez, Peebly yelled at me to come by him and I said, “What for?” he said, “Because I said. That’s what for!” Peebly snatched me up while I protested that he could not search me because I am NOT on probation/parole and he said he was doing it anyway because he can. He kept yelling at me to SPREAD MY LEGS while I kept telling him that I COULD NOT due to my back being messed up. So he still kept yelling for me to SPREAD MY LEGS!!!! I did as much as I could. Peebly KICKED MY LEGS APART which threw my back out and irritated the muscle spasms. It also irritated a previous injury to my right knee because he kicked my right foot so hard!! Then while doing the ILLEGAL search on me he SQUEEZED my left hand until I said ouch!
After my husbands and MY ILLEGAL search was conducted they ordered us to sit on the edge of the benches in the water and sit to face them while Cortez and K. Peebly demanded us to leave the county and go to Sacramento. Cortez and Peebly stated we deserve the treatment that we are receiving because we have tattoos, that we should be used to it, and they don’t want us in this area. My husband and I informed them that we will go WHEREVER WE WANT for the following reasons:
1. My husband IS NOT a registered sex offender, 290 p.c.
2. I AM NOT ON PROBATION/PAROLE!!
3. Just because we are homeless, due to many factors which include the crooked/terrorist government entities involved, they cannot FORCE us to go to a ‘homeless concentration camp.’
4. Just because we have tattoos does not mean we have to kiss their ass or believe ANYTHING they say.
5. Just because, ‘they say’, that the community does not want us “SCARY TATTOOED PEOPLE” in ‘THEIR’ PUBLIC PARKS. Need I remind you that I WAS BORN HERE AND THIS IS MY COMMUNITY!!!!???
6. The crooked/terrorist Sheriffs behavior WILL NOT DETER us from doing what we want as long as we continue to be LAW ABIDING!
7. The EDSO and Paroled are playing the ‘BUDDY SYSTEM’. We tried to transfer to Sacramento previously on two different occasions to attend Western Career Trucking School, complying with all the rules and spent our life savings both times and parole UNLAWFULLY denied us and stopped our SUCCESS. Therefore they are saying, ‘WE DON’T WANT YOU HERE ’yet are FORCING us to stay here as a WHOLE!
El Dorado County Sheriffs have repetitively demanded us to go to the ‘homeless community’ in Placerville or we are just going to continue to be HARASSED until my husband maxes off parole in February. These are arbitrary and capricious searches, ILLEGAL, on my side due to the fact that I AM NOT on probation/parole.
THESE ILLEGAL ISSUES CONTINUE, HAVE NOT BEEN ADDRESSED, AND NEED TO BE STOPPED!!!!
We may be contacted through Agent Bill Wiener at:
AUBURN PAROLE UNIT
1915 Grass Valley Hwy #500
Auburn, CA. 95603
(530)823-4188 ext. 217
If you DO NOT receive a call from us this will substantiate Agent Bill Wiener’s unjust/crooked involvement. PLEASE TRY MORE VIGOROUSLY!!!!
[ ADDENDUM ]
1. After law-enforcement utilized unlawful tactics, such as- sexual assault, destroying my property and vehicles, unwanted searches by force and violence causing physical pain, threatening to murder me (Tait) in front of my wife (Lisa) in a future road block, attempts to sell us narcotics at sting operations through their informants, and so on, as Lisa informed law-enforcement that she [IS NOT] on probation and/or parole and they [CANNOT] search her and law-enforcement UNLAWFULLY and AGGRESSIVELY STILL DID SO, sporadically we, Tait & Lisa Belyew, are told to go live at the ‘Homeless Community’ at Placerville and/or Sacramento and this treatment shall stop.
2. This ‘homeless community’ is unlawful that law-enforcement informs us we are breaking the law by camping in El Dorado County, unless, it is at a camp ground which they have made more costly than a trailer park or apartment we already can’t afford and have been previously harassed out of by law-enforcement(s) at El Dorado County. And, the fact that we are not camping, yet simply sleeping in Lisa’s vehicle.
3. This ‘homeless community’ subjects us to live around enemies, and convicted sexual predators that must register as sex offenders under California Penal Code Section 290, which, in fact, we [ARE NOT]. This violates our rights so stipulated in our country’s United States Constitution to live with liberty and justice, and be free from harassment and harm, and so on…
4. To be forced to live in this ‘homeless community ‘with these atrocious, cruel, and painful tactics subjects us to the same horrors that were imposed on the following:
· The European invasion to the ‘New Land’ forcing the Native Americans to live in [reservations] with tactics similar… (Tait Latausca Belyew ¼ Maidu)
· The Nazi Regime forcing the Jewish Peoples to live in [concentration camps] with tactics similar…
· The United States of America forcing the American Citizen Japanese People to live in American made [concentration camps] during World War II with tactics similar…
· And so on…
In a free and civilized country as the United States of America so stipulates it is, though it may be lawful for a citizen to choose freely without harm(s) to live in such condition, it is a ‘grave injustice’ to [force] citizens to live in those conditions simply because they are without housing of choice whether it is their fault or the governments, because of a disability, or simply because of this country’s recession. To subject our citizen(s) to the unlawful harassment(s) of our law-enforcement(s) so directs that a number of Powerful Terrorist have infected our government and must be removed by the Powers our government set forth throughout the ‘law of our country.’